Hello people! para variar un poco con los posts, les traigo otro top 10! yay. Como seguro vieron en el título les traigo mis 10 frases favoritas, que amo mucho, obviamente relacionadas con los libros. Como tengo muchas decidí hacer una por autor, osea no repetirlo, porque sino esta iba a ser una lista de frases de JK Rowling y Neil Gaiman. Espero que les guste esta entrada, y sin más, let's get started:
- “May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.” Neil Gaiman
- “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.” JK Rowling
- “Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.” John Green
- "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" Oscar Wilde.
- "Sometimes you read a book so special that you want to carry it around with you for months after you've finish, just to stay near it" Markus Zusak
- "Because that's how love works. It doesn't die, even when you don't feed it. That's just the way it is. I wouldn't change it, even if I could. Loving her has become a part of who I am" R.K Lilley
- "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me" C.S Lewis
- "Being in a relathionship, that's something you choose. Being friends, that's just something you are. But I do pick you. We've been friends too long to pick, but if we could pick, I'd pick you" David Levithan.
- “One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.” Cassandra Clare.
- "Real life is only ever just real life. Messy. What it means depends on how you look at it. The only thing you've got to do is find a way to live there" Patrick Ness.